At Best Nest, we specialise in letting rooms within HMOs (Houses in Multiple Occupation), although we also offer flats and single-let houses. Alongside this, we have several years’ experience managing and investing in property.
Our rooms to rent are let to professionals who need somewhere to call home – temporarily or permanently. All our houses are designed and furnished to the highest standards so that you can simply move in and live. Each house has plenty of space for all the necessities of life and are fully equipped for your comfort. We provide regular communal cleaners and can go the extra mile to clean your room should you require it! If needed, we can provide bedding packs, toiletries and many of the little extras that make life in a shared house even more comfortable.
When taking on the management of other landlords’ properties, initially we inspect the houses to ensure that they meet our high standards, oversee any work which may be needed before marketing can take place and keep landlords fully updated and informed with regard to tenanting and maintenance.
Our prices are all-inclusive so you need never fear getting an unexpected bill. This includes all utilities (electricity, gas and water), council tax, communal TV licence (where appropriate) and super-fast broadband, making life simple and straightforward, as you only ever have to make one regular payment. So you can relax, knowing you have no household bills to pay and all property maintenance is dealt with by us.
INVESTORS AND LANDLORDS
As we continue to grow, we also take on the management of other landlords’ HMOs and single lets, for those looking for someone to run their rentals for them. If you would like more information and are interested in having a letting agency manage your properties for you, please contact us.
We offer tenancy contracts from 3 months upwards, making it flexible and suitable for you.
Why Are WE Different?
We offer a consistently high standard of customer service, with:
- a friendly, helpful lettings team, who respond swiftly to enquiries and tenant queries;
- dedicated and reliable tradespeople, who deal with maintenance across all our properties, including in the evenings and at weekends;
- and a 24/7 tenant phone line and repair reporting system.
Rent a Room from Best Nest
The process is simple and straightforward, all our paperwork is online so the process is fast and efficient. At Best Nest we try to make sure that you are a happy and well-cared for tenant. We do this in the following ways:
- Regular cleaning of all communal areas
- Monthly maintenance inspections of the property
- Online maintenance reporting form
- Clear information on WiFi, house rules, bin collection times, safety & security
- Framed noticeboards so that information doesn’t get lost and everyone understands what’s needed to keep the house running well and without problems
- A lettings team committed to your service.
- Regular email newsletters to you about local events, special offers and help for the house
- Long office opening times and 24/7 answering service
- Christmas and Easter gifts!
Would YOU like to rent a room from us?
You can call, text or email us via our contact page.
Alternatively, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!