Property Maintenance – Single Lets & HMOs
It is important to us and to our tenants, that we maintain our single let and HMO properties. Consequently, we do our very best to monitor potential issues and attend to problems as quickly as possible. This is often more necessary within our HMOs, due to the fact more adults are living there. We do this through:
- Monthly checks on the communal areas
- Regular inspections of individually rented rooms
- Reports on anything seen when visiting for viewings, check-ins & check-outs
- A dedicated maintenance team, who work hard to triage incoming reports
- Troubleshooting guide for tenants
- Information emails
If you are a Best Nest tenant, you can report any part of the property potentially requiring maintenance. By clicking on the link below, you are taken direct to our form, which is quick and easy to complete. This is sent immediately to our team, rather than having to go through a third party. Therefore, making the process more efficient. All issues reported will then be triaged. They are given a level of priority depending on the type of problem and other issues we may be dealing with at that time.
Please be assured that we are always working to rectify issues and attend to maintenance problems as soon as we possibly can. We thank you for your patience at these times.